We specialize in citizenship application process, right from setting up the application to submissions and all correspondences with IRCC.
We understand the complexities involved in Citizenship and will ensure that this journey is stress-free for you as we take care of the process.
for Canadian Permanent Residents meeting the residency obligation
for applicants born on Canadian land, airspace and waters
for applicants born outside Canada
- Must be at least 18 years of age and hold Permanent Resident status*
- Must have resided in Canada for 3 years out of 5 years
- Must have filled last 3 years income taxes
- Must meet language requirement (for 18- 54 years old)
- Must pass the citizenship test (for 18- 54 years old)
*to maintain Permanent Residency (PR) status
- Must be physically present for 2 years out of 5 years
Sign up to hear from us about IRCC updates, latest immigration news and our events.
Grand North Immigration Services
361 Landsborough Avenue, Milton, Ontario L9T 7Y5, Canada.
Copyright © 2020 Grand North Immigration Services - All Rights Reserved.
Launching soon in Dubai, Lahore and New Delhi